Thursday, May 28, 2015

Passion blog

I am very passionate about graduating this year. I feel like it is taking forever too get to June 25th and I just can't wait for it too finally arrive. I've been in school for about 13 years and in Thurgood Marshall academy for about 6 years. I'm ready too get up out of here! I will miss my fellow seniors a lot and hopefully stay in touch with them. I will also miss some teachers and faculty. This might be random but I'm also very passionate about music. I enjoy listening to music because of the way it makes me feel. When I'm down it lifts me up and I listen to it anywhere I'm at  and everywhere I go. Also , music can bring people together and make friendships (sometimes).

2 comments:

  1. It is a very exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen to music also because its motivating and I;m also happy to be graduating.

    ReplyDelete