Thursday, May 14, 2015

Free write

This past weekend me and my senior class went on our senior trip. We all paid $375 and too me it was worth the money, just wish we stayed another day or two. We went to Virginia for 3 days and 2 nights, stayed in hotels and went to 2 amusement parks ,Busch gardens and Kings dominion. The Thursday we left the ride to Virginia  took about 5 or 6 hours. Before we got there we went to a buffet called "Old Country" and the food was decent. Once we finally got to the hotel we got our rooms assigned to us and got settled in. The first night we went to the pool and they also had a Jacuzzi tub. The second day we got up early and got ready to go to Busch gardens and I was so excited because I never been there. When we arrived at Busch gardens we got our tickets and went off in our own groups. We went on rides called "the lochness monster", " The griffon " and more. For my first time being there I had a good time. Later on that day we went to Golden corral, another place I've never been too. All the food there was delicious and it hit the spot. After that we got back on the road and went back to the hotel rooms and had a little pizza party that same night. The next day we had to pack our bags and board them on the bus because we were sadly leaving. That same morning we went to some place called "Astronomical pancakes" and you could imagine how big those pancakes were. We then got back on the road and headed to Kings dominion (another place I haven't been too). This amusement park had way more roller coasters but we had less time in the park. Even though I got stuck on a roller coaster I had a good time. After we left Kings dominion we got on the bus and headed home. I wish the trip could've been longer and I kind of miss it already.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I too enjoyed the senior trip. I wish we could've stayed longer and had more time in the last park. I will agree that it was worth the money and I wish we can do it all again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you felt it was worth the experience!

    ReplyDelete