Saturday, March 21, 2015

Free write

This year is going by really fast.  One day I was excited to be a senior now all of a sudden  we are 3 months from graduating. I feel this has been one of my best years in high school. I've been getting my work done and staying out of trouble.  My mother and sister are proud of my grades and so am I. Even though we are spending a lot of money for Senior dues and other things it has  been a real productive year. Other than that the cold weather has been getting on my nerves and i cant wait till it gets nice outside so we can start playing ball in St. Nicholas Park or go to Riverbank State Park. Since it's been cold I've been trying to find some gyms to play ball in and that never works out because every body and they mother try to come. Besides that I kinda can't wait for college too come so I can get out the house and live on my own. It will take more responsibilities but i think im ready for the challenge. I also heard college can be   "Four of the best years of your life" which is another reason why im so estatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment